- Eat - Eat. Eat with gusto. Eat like you know you want to. Eat like you like the taste. Eat like you're hungry. Eat!
- Play Pool - I was watching some of this last night, and even though the second-place woman looked eerily like a Ziggy-Stardust era David Bowie, the controtions she (and the winner) went through for each shot were pretty hot.
- Play Soccer - I like soccer, and the collaborative element seems tro favor American women over American men. That, and they spank each other on the butt.
- Read/Study - Intense concentration; not the wheel-spinning, Cosmo-reading, math-is-hard kind, but the crush-you-with-my-intellect kind. And yet I'm still not wild about Susan Sontag.
- Garden - maybe it's just the overalls thing. That and the dirt. Never fear getting dirty.
Things I don't enjoy watching women do (random, in no particular order). There are fewer, mostly because I totally dig chicks. I've tried to think of things, like the first, that don't depend on attitude, that's like, hard.
- Put on Makeup - I can sort of appreciate the result, but I'm usually waiting for someone to get done with this, and it always seems to take forever and ultimately is pointless.
- Smoke - Though I enjoy seeing anne with a big honkin' cigar, most folks smoke cigarettes, and seem to derive no pleasure from it. I know girls who smoke, fuck; but I still can't get my head around it.
Disclaimer: Most women rightfully don't give a rat's ass what I think about what they do and how they do it. That's pretty hot, too.
Unrelated Addendum: I thought the girl I saw at the Rockford might also be lauramander, but L. said I was wrong there, too.